PAYOUTS ARE FAILING

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @larkandrose,

I have reached out to you directly about this also. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello nick, 

i reached out to support last night but they are saying it will take up to 3 days to even have someone look at this.

as someone who started this fresh this is disheartening. is there anyway you can help faster? 

the old account number is saying it is incorrect when i enter it but i’m not sure how/where/if i entered it incorrectly first - i cannot update the account because it’s saying my old information is incorrect! can anyone look at it and help me today? i’m very stressed about this situation. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @lefthandloser,

This isn't something I would be able to help with directly as it would involve being sent to a specific specialized team to review it. I would only be moving this privately to send it to the same team it is currently with and would take just as long/longer. I took a look and saw this is already in the hands of that team and only a matter of time until they get back to you about it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Nick, I have the same issues and its really frustrating. My email id is kiran.kaur31@yahoo.com

please get back to me on this

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have payouts that are suppose to deposit this week. My payout for today says deposited on shopify but there isn't any payment to my bank account. I proceeded to check my bank account information on shopify which the only option is to change it. I entered what was suppose to be the old account info and received a notice saying that the information does not match. Can someone please help as I assume my payments are being forwarded to someone else's account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @Kirank & @Dawnp4,

I've reached out to both you of via email about this. Please reply to me directly in the email. If for any reason you didn't get an email, please let me know in a reply here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, now the weird part is after I received the failed payout
for my first payout, my second payout managed to deposit. But my first
payout still says failed because of incorrect bank information and is still
sitting there. How one deposit make it and not the other?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @Dawnp4,

I edited the above post to remove the personal details for privacy and security reasons. I got this message in the email, thank for confirming your details there. I have sent this to our financial services team to take a closer look at you. Once there is an update they will reply to the email directly and not here, again for security reasons as there is sensitive information being discussed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Okay thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi did everyone problems seem to get straightened out? Because I’m having the same problem too and I’m not sure what to do about it. If we could email about it also, it’s jacayla1001@gmail.com

0 Likes