PAYOUTS ARE FAILING

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, to get straight to the point none of my payouts are being processed. It says to contact the bank but they couldn’t find problem , I can receive funds from friends, my salary from work and money from PayPal but not payouts from shopify. Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this? can I just have my payouts sent to my paypal?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 561

Hi @gabrielcrews,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Generally, when this happens it is generally either not a compatible bank account or the account is correct but it needs to be whitelisted.

The requirements would be:

- Full CAD denominated account (flex accounts are not compatible)
- Allows ACH Transfers
- Full Checking account (savings or specialty accounts are not compatible.)

You may need to whitelist your account with your bank to authorize transfers so you would need to give some whitelist ID information to your bank. Let me know if you would like to find out more about finding your whitelist ID. 

To be sure though this is something we would need to take a closer look at. Because this might involve some sensitive information, I'm thinking that it might be best if I reached out to you directly via email about this? Would you be able to confirm if the best email address to contact you on is the one you signed up to the community with and if it isn't would you be able to send it to me in reply?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi @gabrielcrews,

This sounds like an issue with the payment method you’re using. Have you ever tried using a Local Bank Transfer solution that delivers the payment directly into your local bank account? Transpay, a global payouts company that specializes in sending Local Bank Transfers, sends payouts directly into your local bank account, in your local currency, faster and with no hidden fees. Transpay reaches over 95% of bank accounts in the world, so marketplace sellers like you can choose to get paid in local currency.

This guide can help you learn more about Local Bank Transfers: https://hubs.ly/H0h8nh20 

If you’re interested in getting paid via Local Bank Transfers, you may want to let Shopify know so that they can add it among their payout options.

-Tianna

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Nick im unfortunately having the same problem iv never had problems with my checking account, all my payouts keep failing.

I called the bank and told them the situation and said everything is good on there end.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 561

Hi @Subspecies,

That does sound very strange alright. As I mentioned above, I would need to take a closer look to see what might be happening here. Without seeing any more information or your store admin, it's very difficult to figure this out. Would it be possible to reach out to you directly via email about this? If so, could you confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community with, please? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thankyou for such a quick response! wyattsimpsonn@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 561

Hi @Subspecies

No problem at all. I've sent you an email about this directly. If for any reason you didn't receive it, please let me know in a reply here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HI Nick,

I am having the same issue. All my payouts are failing even after changing the bank account. When I call my banks they say everything is fine on their end. From last 12 days I have 7-8 failed payouts, some even repeated even with new updated bank details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3266 245 561

Hi @Slinix,

Similar to the replies above, I would need to reach out to you directly about this to see what's going on. I will email you directly from the email you signed up to the community to verify some details and take a closer look for you. If for any reason you didn't receive an email, be sure to let me know in a reply here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Nick! 

We have the same problem... All our payouts are failing and we just got the notification. 

Can you help us? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes