PAYOUTS ARE FAILING

Solved
Dawnp4
4 0 0
Hey. I’m still waiting for mines to be solved. For right now I just have
money building up waiting to be released.

0 Likes
Kirank
4 0 0

mine is not resolved until now. 4 failed payouts all of them with the reason that it is not a valid bank account. How can 4 different bank accounts entered cannot be valid. No solid help from shopify as well as they do not know what is going on.

0 Likes
GlutenGoneBake
3 0 0

@Nick I am having the same kinds of issues. I had successful payouts and then all the sudden it failed and says the bank account details I entered are incorrect. Mind you I have changed absolutely nothing since the last successful payout. My bank says everything is fine on their end. I have an escalated ticket open to Account Integrity but I'm tired of waiting. Customer service via phone is a waste of time. Can you help me get this fixed?

Thank you,

Jackie Osborn

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3771 356 740

Hi @GlutenGoneBake,

If you have an open ticket with Account Integrity already then you are already in the right place. I would only be directing the situation to that team from here which would make the process longer. Your best bet is to reply and continue the conversation there. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mike999
1 0 0

Hi Nick, I have same issue, changed different bank the same failed payout. my email    lx4520@gmail.com

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3771 356 740

Hi @mike999,

Have you reached out to our support team already about this? Similar to the message reply prior, if you have then your best way forward is to continue talking to them directly. I would only be guiding the conversation to that team. 

0 Likes
OJ3D
Tourist
3 0 1

So I’m having this same problem rn. I talked to customer service and my case was escalated to business account team. I had to prove my identity. After all that I slowly added my account info and getting the same error again. 

I was relentlessly reading through the docs and found this blurb:

United States - The bank account must be with a physical bank in the United States, in USD currency, and eligible for ACH transfers.

Most checking accounts can accept the electronic bank transfer types listed above. Checking accounts that are set up to accept only wire transfers don't work with Shopify Payments. To confirm that your account can accept the transfer type listed for your region, contact your bank.”

My bank indeed doesn’t do wire transfers or ACH.

I’m thinking of getting a business account with NOVO. Seems like it’s great for small businesses and does all those transactions for free.

found it here under “Bank Account Requirements”: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/setting-up-shopify-payments

Will follow up and see if this resolves things.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3771 356 740

Hi @OJ3D,

Thanks for the update. If you are already in contact with our support team about this, you are already in the right place!

Hopefully this is sorted for you soon. 

0 Likes
Victor254
1 0 0

Please assist on how I can obtain that whitelist.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3771 356 740

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Victor254,

Depending on where you are based, the Whitelist information is different for Shopify Payments. You can find the Whitelist information for the following Shopify Payment regions below: 

Shopify Payments US and Canada

• Transfer Type: ACH
  • Whitelisting Info: ACH IDs: WFMSTRIPE1, 3270465600, 2270465600 and 1800948598

Shopify Payments Australia

• Transfer Type: BECS
  • Whitelisting Info: Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 160 180 343, Direct Debit User ID number 507156

Shopify Payments Ireland, Denmark, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Sweden

• Transfer Type: SEPA (EU)
  • Whitelisting Info: Creditor Identifier: DE16ZZZ00001941136 Creditor Name: Stripe Payments Europe Ltd

All other Shopify Payment regions don't have Whitelist informtion and if you aren't using Shopify Payments, your best bet is to contact your gateway directly.