PRODUCTS NOT SHOW UP IN FACEBOOK PAGE

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, 

I am not new to Shopify and I find this really weird. I paused my store and i recently restarted. I was trying to sync my facebook page with my Shopify page so I can publish my products. Once I do it, I go to Facebook to see the products on my page but there aren't any. I've checked if there is any error but there is none. Shopify says that all my products are showing up on my Facebook page but there aren't there. 

Some help would be appreciated! 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
467 22 35

Hi @meralyncristal,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Do you know roughly the date you recently connected your Facebook account to Shopify again? The best steps right now would be to disconnect Facebook from Shopify altogether and then try a fresh reconnection. Please note; when you disconnect the account, Facebook will need to review the account again (as if it were a brand new connection) and it can take Facebook up to 48 hours to fully sync your products. 

You should be able to start a fresh connection by following the steps below:

• Please log into your Shopify admin.
  • Next, please disconnect your Facebook page from the Facebook Sales Channel. 
  • After that, please select Settings > Sales Channels, and then remove the Facebook Sales Channel completely. 
  • In a new tab, please log into the Business Integrations section of your Facebook settings. Here's a quick link for that section.
  • You should see "Shopify" listed as shown in this screenshot. Please remove Shopify and then log out of Facebook completely.
  • Finally, please log back into your Shopify account and re-install the Facebook Sales Channel and connect your Facebook account. This guide should also help.

Let me know how this goes, so we can look into other troubleshooting steps if needed!

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes