Package option

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am getting a bit frustrated as I am trying to add packages options on the shipping page but it's only letting me create one. When going on the help page, the feedback is that multiple packages solutions can be created but what i see on the help page is not what I can see on my own one.

Any help?

Lavinia UK based.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Lavinia!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru.

The option to add multiple dimensions for packages is when you have Shopify shipping on your store. Currently, this is only available in the US and Canada in conjunction with USPS, FedEx, and Canada post. 

If you're looking to add multiple different boxes there would be the option of an app like Boxify. Not only will it let you assign different boxes to your different products and variants. Boxify has a 15-day trial, I recommend checking it out and seeing if you like the functions it adds and if it could work for your business. 

An app called Parcelify also offer similar functionality that you can add so that you could go about creating those dimensions and more packages. Once you have an order, you would then be able to pick which box you want to use to fulfill the order!!

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
34 0 2

The app we develop, Advanced Shipping Rules, allows you configure different rates for different groups of products that then get combined intelligently at checkout for your customer. 

Additionally, we offer a simple way to specify a default package dimension for each different group of products you set-up. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is it right that the above mentioned 3rd party apps (Boxify, Parcelify, ASR) will only work in the Advanced Shopify price plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you handle packaging process with ease. There are multiple packaging methods that are based on the weight & dimensions of your products. You can create custom boxes based on the product dimensions and will help you get the shipping rates accurately.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes