Packaging Unit | Price per Unit / Piece | Show product´s price by price per piece - sell as units

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello!

I´m trying to set up my new shop. I sell personalized Paperbags etc. Since I can´t sell just one personalised bag i have to sell them in Units of 100-300 pcs. per unit.

in the Overview/categories I want to show the Prices per piece (easier to compare to other prices) but when a customer wants to order the product there should only be the option to order 100, 200, 300, 400 // 150, 300, 450, 600 // 200, 400, 600 (based on unit-size) etc. pieces. 

Once I saw an app which did exactly what I needed, but the app disappeared.

Is there an alternative to this app? 

how could I  "solve" this?

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3078 232 506

Hi Julien, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

After reading your post, I think I might know the app you are either talking about or something which is similar. Was it Order Limits (MinMaxify) which you can see here? Order Limits is definitely the most popular app for selling a specific number of units of a product. The only aspect I'm not as sure on would be the price being shown for each piece. Can you let me know if this was the app and if not we can continue looking for one or an alternative way if it is not.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Is this question solved? Because I am looking for something similar. I am also selling my products in quantities of 100-200-300-400 etc. but added this quantities as variants. Now a price per quantity is displayed but I also want to display the price per unit. 

Is there a way to also display PRICE PER UNIT based on my variable "Quantity"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How did you go finding a solution @lrskzrs?
I too am looking for a simple solution for this. Nothing off the shelve seems to fit

0 Likes