Packing slips

Highlighted
Explorer
41 0 19
Is order printer the only way to print packing slips in bulk? I like the Shopify packing slips but to click in each order and the click the drop down and the print the packing slips is taking way to much time. Why is there no option for bulk printing?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 92

Hi, @ClearChoiceAqua 

Elle here from Shopify. 

You can print orders in bulk using our Order Printer app! Let me take you through the steps: 

1. You will need to select your orders in bulk:

There is a master checkbox at the top of most item lists. You can click the master checkbox to select every list item on a page:

Select all items

2. When you have selected your list items, you can choose a bulk action to perform.

Click Actions > Select the action of your choice (For example: Print with Order Printer)

Hope this is helpful! Our support is available 24/7 if you have any other questions. 

Cheers, 
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

There are plenty Apps existing to basically print invoices in bulk, which you can find on the shopify App Store.

We're using personal print for our invoices because it lets us smartly customize our invoices, and they can then be downloaded directly from the Shopify orders' list page. It's incredibly the only App we've found with a drag and drop invoice builder that truly let us build what we wanted. 

We're also using it to send some automated personalized thank you notes to our customers for about a year, and we love it for that!

0 Likes