Pagseguro Boleto Payment Brazil

Highlighted
1 0 1

Dear All,

I am having troubles with Pagseguro payment here. In Pagseguro my client can chose to pay directly by credit card which is working fine, or they can pay with boleto, which is basically, you print a paper then you can pay your order in any bank in cash.

The problem is when my client decides to use boleto, they don't get redirected after to my store on a thank you page. So my conversion rate is extremely low on Facebook (Because it take only the conversion made by credit card and not boleto) while in my store I am having correct results.

How should I do, to solve this situation and take into consideration the conversion made by Boleto ?

Thank you to all for the great help you can provide.
Florian

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 0 3

Hi Florian,

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

Thanks for getting in touch, I can see how this would be frustrating for sure!

There is a very similar Forum post here in relation to redirecting after the checkout.

Essentially, you'll need to enter some info into the Checkout > Additional Scripts section of your admin. Such code would look like this:

<style type="text/css">body {display:none}</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.location.replace("https://yourstoresname.myshopify.com");
</script>

This script should redirect the customer after their purchase.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know Florian.

Kind regards,

Kevin | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

were you able to solve this? i'm having this exact problem. Im not sure what should be the page that i need to redirect to when purchase is being done with boleto. I believe it should be sent to a recap of the purchase, so what url should i set in that script in order to do it right??

0 Likes