Paid for wrong website

Solved
Roseariebeauty
1 0 0

I have two accounts under the same email. Rose-arie-beauty and roseariebeauty. I paid the subscription for the wrong account (roseariebeauty).

I already paid the subscription for the store that I do want (rose-arie-beauty) but is there a way I can get a refund on the subscription for the other account? 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

This is an accepted solution.

@Roseariebeauty 

Great question! While our Terms of Service does state that we do not provide refunds, we can, on a case by case basis, review refund requests if the store is fully closed within a reasonable timeframe of the invoice generating. To close the store, you will want to log in then go to Settings/Plans and Permissions and select "Close Store" at the bottom of the page. Once you have fully closed the store then you can reach out to our Support to create a refund request. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes