Partner Payouts only via PayPal - Does this mean we incur yet another fee?

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3145 237 518

Hi @My_Pap_Shopify_,

This is still true yes. For Partners who don't have PayPal as an option, there is a manual payouts option. There is a minimum payout threshold of $1,000 USD p/month and we would need to see this balance before it can be set up! Because this might involve having to get some sensitive information from your part to set that up, your best bet would be to reach out to our support team directly here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 1 4

@Nick, is there any chance that you could offer support for alternatives such as TransferWise? PayPal's fees really are exorbitant.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3145 237 518

Hey @kelseyjudson,

Thanks for reaching out about this. It's something a lot of our Partners would like to see and every bit of feedback like this helps the development team with future considerations, much appreciated. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Greetings to the Partner Community and to Shopify,

As a partner running a business that has brought at least one client who is turning over more than $100k / month through Shopify,  and with more clients in development, it would be great if the commission payments could be paid directly to my company's business bank account.

I am not questioning why Shopify offers Paypal, I wonder why paypal is the ONLY option.  

Please provide an option to register my bank account details.

It should not be necessary for me to set up a new Paypal account purely to facilitate doing business with Shopify on an ongoing basis.

Shopify is excellent in all other respects, please don't let your community of partners down with the simple things.

I do appreciate you listening to our concerns.

Daniel Owens

0 Likes