PayPal Express Checkout Customer Error: 13122 "transaction violates the PayPal User Agreement"

Highlighted
3 0 5

Hello,

For the past week, many of my customers are getting this error when they checkout "This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement" Error 13122.

They assured me that their accounts are working fine on other websites and that their transactions are refused in my store only.

I am losing a lot of money because of this and Paypal support is very slow to respond back to my e-mails...

Did anyone experience this error before? Can this be resolved?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
1 0 1

Yea I have the same issue.

Did you get the problem solved?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am having the same problem. Tried different products and different pay pal accounts, same violation notice.

Highlighted
1 0 0

bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Has there been no solution to this. I am getting the same problem. Why hasn't Shopify warned us of this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any updates, did you manage to solve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem with a specific accout but a tried with another account and quick. Maybe the credict card its block by bankapp or not confirm a PayPal accout

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are having the same issue - with only two customers contacting us about it, we don't know if it has effected others who just gave up. Have you figured out how to resolve this issue?

0 Likes