Thanks rider99! Great tip!

0 Likes
MonikaBo
1 0 0

That worked for me, thank you!

0 Likes
LuxLeafTea
1 0 0

I had the exact same issue.  I created a business paypal account with the same email that I used to set up the Shopify store.  From there you go to paypal, click profile settings, click update on the email portion, click send confirmation email for that specific email address.  Go to your email and confirm the email address for paypal.  Then, go to shopify, make sure that email for that paypal is the email you used for the express checkout.  If it is not, disable it, re-enable it, and make sure you use the paypal you just set up.  I had this exact issue for a while and it turns out I was using a private paypal that wasn't the same email I used for the shopify store; once I fixed those problems I did not confirm the email.  After I did all of those things the pending  payments were immediately processed. 

0 Likes
jellanne
2 0 0

Guys! Not sure if this can help but try to unlink your Google account at <General> on Shopify. I was first so confused like some of you did as well cuz I literally followed the steps thousand times and not working at all. However, when I disconnected the Google account, the payment immediately went through. So I'm thinking this might be one of the factors causing the pending cuz of using a third-party logging into your Shopify account.

Really hope this can help!!!!!

0 Likes
Allee
2 0 0

I'm not seeing this option to unlink a Google account. Can you specify where that is under "General"? Thank you!

0 Likes
jellanne
2 0 0

Click your profile name on the top right corner > manage account > general > login service. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Allee
2 0 0
Thank you! I see that now. Unfortunately, I don't have anything connected
here, so that can't be it. Thanks for the help!
0 Likes
Brian_
1 0 0

YES!! This solved my issue as well!

Thank You!

0 Likes
mysquishstudio
2 0 0

Hello! I just had this problem with my first order that was payed with PayPal and have finally figured out the solution! I went to the confirmation email that I received when I first set up my PayPal account and confirmed my email address a second time. This worked instantly and the money went straight into my account! I saw this suggestion on another page and thought to paste it here so other people can get help. Hope everyone figures their issues out!

0 Likes
kittybombcurios
1 0 0

Just tried this and it didn't work Dang, I was excited!

0 Likes