PayPal Payment

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! Help asap.

Yesterday (01-11-2020) I got my first sale and the customer paid using PayPal, i didn't have my PayPal account connected yet, but i connected it later. The payment isn't showing on my PayPal account. I don't know how long it'll take because i have to get the product to the customer. It was shown as ''pending'' but i clicked ''capture payment'' thinking it might fix the issue and now it shows as paid. Will the money appear on my PayPal account?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @radiostacija!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! You will want to make sure that the same email address you've used to sign up for your Shopify store is connected to your new PayPal account. To do this, you're going to want to follow PayPal's step by step guide, here. You would also want to make sure that your PayPal account is upgraded to a business account - a business account is needed to use PayPal as your payment gateway.

Next, I would recommend reaching out to PayPal support to ask about the order and connecting your account. Since PayPal is a third party gateway, it's important to reach out to their support team if you experience any issues. You can contact PayPal Support, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Huge thanks! Got my money on paypal.

0 Likes