PayPal Problem

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

I have problem whit paypal, i tryed a test buy on my shopify store and all worked except for that the payment was sent to my bussines paypal account (which i was linked to shopify) and in the payment it showed that everything is complete but the money didn't go inside my paypal account, i cant get the money! p.s It doesnt show any hold's and stuff like that.

How can i fix that problem ore get the money?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey there, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

It sounds like you want your Shopify store linked to another PayPal account. In order to do that, you'll essentially want to deactivate PayPal, then reactivate it. When you reactivate it, you'll be able to log in with the PayPal details of the account you want to use instead. You can see these steps in a lot more detail on this page in our Shopify Manual. 

As for the payment that already went through, you will need to contact PayPal's support team to track it down. They might need some extra details from you in order to find it, so you can go into your order's page in the Shopify admin, and look for those details in the timeline. This page will go over that in more detail. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes