PayPal Tracking Number and Shipping Carrier

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 2

Greetings. I have a question regarding tracking and PayPal. I need to provide tracking number for every transaction on PayPal and I am ok with that but then they ask me to provide shipment carrier and I don’t want to provide info that I am using AliExpress Standard shipping because basically it shows my supplier to customer. Do you know any solution how to hide the shipping carrier name? Also, what if I have only one payment for 2 products from different suppliers, so they will send in separate parcels and I will have 2 tracking numbers.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 14

Will your shipping be via China Post / ePacket? And are you informing your customers of the longer shipping times? Are you sending out emails to your customers w/ the tracking info as well?

The individual vendors, not Aliexpress, send out the packages. So it's in their "personal" packaging via whatever shipping company they use.

Is that helpful?

Todd

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 2

Hello Todd,

Thank you for reply. I use Ali and some countries doesn't have e-packet, so I have to use Ali Standard Shipping Method. And yes, I am sending emails with tracking numbers to my customers and informing them about longer shipping times.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hey Max, 

please i have the same question and i wonder if you find any solution for that if so please reply to this message .

thanks,

Marouan .

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yeah I have the same question actually. PayPal holds funds until I put in tracking details, but I already send my own tracking info email to customers, and when I enter it into PayPal it says that it will be sending the info to customers, but displaying that it's coming from AliExpress I assume?

Also, what tracking company do you choose for PayPal? Just 'other' because AliExpress isn't on there, or do you choose one of the other main companies?

0 Likes