PayPal Website payment Pro is not working

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

We have 3 websites (UK based) and until 3 weeks ago we had no issue with PayPal website payment pro option. However, I found out recently that Shopify no longer accepts website pro option. 

Anyone had similar issues please comment how you go around this. Or any help. 

Because we are selling sports nutrition products most payment gateways are not that compatible. On Shopify, you can only see PayPal Payflow facility or Express Checkout. 

Best,

Daminda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Daminda!

Don here from Shopify!

Thanks for taking the time to post your query here on our merchant forums.

Usually what we would advise in this case is to check in with eMerchantbrokers as they can often provide a gateway account for industries not covered by other services.

I'm not 100% sure on whether they operate in the UK though despite trying to determine this myself. As such, I'd have to advise contacting them yourself to confirm this. :)

Other than this, I have heard in the past that both Authorize and 2Checkout will generally handle business types not supported by other gateways.

For an exhaustive list, check out this page showing all payment gateways available for use in the UK.

If none of the specified gateways above works out for you, you can still check out the remaining gateways on that list to see if there is a service provider you can partner with for your line of products.

If you need anything further here you can just reply to me on this post or you can get live support via our support site if you'd prefer.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes