PayPal does not show my payments

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Doing some research I found out I'm not the only one who's having problems receiving the first payments from paypal.

My first order through PayPal was almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to found out where the funds are. At the moment I had the sell I get a message saying that I can create the business account to receive the payment but I did and it was still on 0.

So I try contacting PayPal and they basically made me delete the account and create a new one and nothing happens, then the guy suggest me to contact the costumer and tell them to contact them (which is going to make me lost the sell and also have to refund my customer without having access to the money) That is when I realize the guy know nothing.

Today I run ads and 3 of the sells I get, unfortunately, are from PayPal. So again, I receive the email saying that someone sent me money and all that stuff but when I get into the account it reflects 0 dollars. I Doble check on the orders and all of them said paid, including the one from 2 weeks ago who I had to sent the product even without having the payment on my account because responsibilities first. So now I'm worry about whats going on, again, I just realize I'm not the only one and this paypal support team is not helping at all.

ps: I have email confirmation and receipts showing that my costumers where charged, so where are the funds?

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Quick update:

Apparently the payments are on hold, so I have to sent the product to all the costumers and then wait for PayPal to put it available for me.

So if a costumer claim the money back I would be in problems.

Paypal is just like facebook, they only complicated things more. 

Doesn't make any sense to me to work that way.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. Two payments from PayPal - pending, both 2 - 3 weeks old! New customer last night used Paypal and the order is paid into Paypal account. I have had nothing but problems and spending hours on hold just to be directed back to the online trouble shooting! I really want to just get these 2 pending payments and not offer Paypal at all. This has been going on for 3 weeks! 

0 Likes