Payment Error "Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons."

elc
1 0 0

Hi all!

We are using İyzico for payment method, while transitions we've got an error and we can't go to the payment screen.

"Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons. Try again or use a different payment method."

can you help?

thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 14.29.50.jpeg

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi, @elc 

We have a help doc for Basic troubleshooting for third party gateways you can refer to. However, due to the error message you are receiving, you will likely need to follow the third option of contacting the gateway directly. As this gateway is third party, we are unable to support any technical issues that incur. Due to this, contacting them directly is the best way to get a technical issue resolved as quickly as possible!

I hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TarikT
2 0 0

Hello,

why PayTR is not available here. we are trying to be a 3rd party payment provider for Shopify merchants. Hope Shopify hear us and integrate PayTR soon.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi, @TarikT 

Can you please let me know where you would like your payment provider to be available?

I'd be happy to pass your request along to our developers directly. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
TarikT
2 0 0

Hello,

Thanks for reply.

Actually it was a request to be a Payment Partner of Shopify. As the 2nd big PSP in TR, we would like to be in 3rd Party Payment Provider list of shopify. We provide seamless payment solutions more than 40K merchants since 11 years in Turkey.  Our solutions are ;

-Pay with Card (Visa, MC, AMEX and TROY cards which is local card scheme), all domestic and international credit, debit and prepaid cards.

-Pay with Local Wallets which are BKM Espress, Maxi Mobil, Pay with PayTR (soon),

-Pay by link

-Pay with QR

-Pay with Bank Transfer (Havale/EFT)

ı would be very happy if you forward our request to related people in Shopify.

Thanks in advanced.

Tarık

CEO of PayTR

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Thanks so much for those details, @TarikT 

Please keep your eyes on this page in the coming months for updates on when we will start accepting new access requests for the Hosted Payment SDK.

0 Likes