Payment Failed

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

hey, today should've been my payment day for basic package, and somehow my payment failed, and the next payment day is the 27.
i dont want to wait that long, and tbh i prefer just pay the 29 dollars now.
is there any way i can do it manually so i can done with the payment stuff? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @lidor!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I can definitely help you out with taking payment today. Before I do, I just want to make sure that you meet the few requirements regarding the card that you are using :

- Must be a postpaid credit card (pre-paid cards are not supported)

- Must be a full credit card (debit/credit hybrid cards are not supported)

- Must be a Visa, Mastercard or Amex

- Must be capable of accepting charges in USD

- Must be capable of making online purchases

- Must be capable of accepting recurring billing

- Must have appropriate funds available

- Must enter the billing address and details the same as what their bank has on file

Does all that sound good? If you match the requirements, let me know and I can verify your account and process the payment again for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Lulu!
thanks For the Fast respond!
checked everything and i think my credit card should be work. btw it's a visa card, so why not?
i'd like if you can try charge me again, it should be work this time.
thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

No problem at all, @lidor. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm having the same issue here! My payment field because my credit card company flagged it as a duplicate.  Now I'm not able to use shopify shipping! I have 80 orders that I need to get out today and I'm not able to process the payment.  There is no option anywhere for me to pay the bill on the site, I even tried changing the credit card twice and it just says shopify will try to process the bill on July 6th. I obviously cant go a week without being able to ship through shopify.  I sent in an email, and Ive been waiting on customer support chat for an hour.  Please help me process this payment ASAP! This is a massive issue for sellers, I cant believe theres no way to manually initiate a bill payment on the site!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

We are having the exact same problem! And no phone number to call!!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @dustin14.

Thank you for joining the thread. I am so sorry to hear you are having this difficulty. Usually when you log into your store, it should prompt you to pay the outstanding bill or sometimes the automatic schedule will take the payment every three days. I can certainly take a look for you and I can take the payment manually for you. 

In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Automatically payment failed as because of my card issue .
Next payment date is 28th july by shopify . i want to pay before this date .
i changed card ,still same issue . 
kindly help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @khanaan.

Thank you for joining the thread. I can manually charge your card for you now if you like? There are a few requirements that you need to be sure about regarding the card that you are using first though :

• Must be a postpaid credit card (pre-paid cards are not supported)
  • Must be a full credit card (debit/credit hybrid cards are not supported)
  • Must be a Visa, Mastercard or Amex
  • Must be capable of accepting charges in USD
  • Must be capable of making online purchases
  • Must be capable of accepting recurring billing
  • Must have appropriate funds available
  • Must enter the billing address and details the same as what their bank has on file

If you are sure you meet these requirements then I can manually charge your card. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

yes everything is upto mark .
i am paying other online payments with same card which i added now , to replace the first one

0 Likes