Payment Gateway (Outside US)

1 0 0

Good day, I have been working on my Shopify store and have come across a payment issue. I can add Paypal easily but I cant add another payment method. Both Third-Party providers and alternative payments are unavailable to my country (South Africa). I looked at some text tutorials and found that I could add another gateway manually if I had a Merchant ID and Merchant Key. I have these now through "PayFast" but cant find the area to add these into. I basically can't find the "Accept credit cards" section.

Help Payments.pngPayFast Usage

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
353 42 55

Hey, @CptLagalot!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

It is certainly correct that you can integrate third-party gateways in that way, however, those instructions have changed slightly due to updates on the platform. Now if you click Settings > Payment Providers, you will see 'choose third party provider'. Once you click that, you will see 'Payfast' and you can add the merchant key and ID there. 

2019-10-kgmkp-xpr27

We also have a guide on this in our help centre here which goes through the steps one by one if you want to take a look. 

Let me know if you need any more clarification or if you have any other questions at all, I am always happy to help.

Don't forget, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner! We have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season!  

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes