Payment Gateway PAYU Integration

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

How to Integarte PAYU payment gateway. It is not in the list of supported gateways for India. Help!

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 0 21

Hi Raghunandan!

At the moment, the payment gateways we're integrated with in India is pretty slim - DirecPay and Paypal. I've added your request to add PAYU as another payment gateway to our internal feature request forum. Should this become available, we'll shoot you an email. I don't have any idea of timeline though.

Take care,

Thea
Shopify Guru | thea@shopify.com

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thea,

Can you please fasten the process of adding PayU in India. We have no options in India. Direcpay is very cumbersome.. Please help us.

Is there a way we can integrate it with Shopify?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 0 21

Hi there,

I have also added your email address so that you're notified should this integration takes place. I have also spoken to the person who is in charge of payment gateway integrations - PAYU is on his radar! I can't give any timelines at the moment.

Hope it's soon - you aren't the only two looking for this integration.

Thea

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Thea,

Please can you let me know if its possible now to intergrate with PayU in south africa?

if not can you let me know if its in dev?

Regards

Shaun

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 0 21

Hi Shaun,

It's not possible yet, but we're working on it. I don't have any timelines for you right now, but should this become available, you'll be notified via email too.

Thanks and have a great day,

Thea

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 0 21

Hello All!

Wanted to give you the heads up that PAYU integration in India will be available in about a week. Keep in mind that this integration is with India only. Shaun, have you had a chance to try out the PayFast gateway?

Thanks again for your feedback & requests!

Thea

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

It's a pity that u post this just a day after I had to finalize things with Direcpay, the then only payment gateway option in India 

0 Likes
1 0 1

Do you have to work for about Payu Turkey?

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 0 21

Hi Gokhan,

At the moment, our PayU integration is only in India. I'll add your request to include Turkey to our internal feature request forum - should this become available, we will be in touch!

Thea

0 Likes