Payment Gateway for Dropshipping in USA & UK [For Indians]

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am from India and want to do Dropshipping in USA & UK and i'm looking for payment gateway other than Paypal.

I don't have any company registered yet (working on it) but in mean time i want to start my business so please suggest me payment gateways which take international payments.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 15 33

Hi, @babasavvy!

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Community. 

The payment gateways available to each site on our platform are tied to the geographical location of the business in question. I know you mentioned that you'll be selling to customers in the USA and the UK, but is your business based in India?

If so, then I recommend using one of these third party gateways offered to businesses in this region. Some popular choices from this list are PayU, PayTM, and 2Checkout. Have you had a chance to look into using any of these gateways yet?

Since these are external gateways, they each have their own rules and processes around accepting international payments, so I recommend speaking with the gateways directly for more information about how this will work with their services. To learn more about how third party gateways operate on Shopify, please check out this resource

Additionally, which currency are you hoping to sell your products in? I'd love to hear more about your plans. 

In the meantime though, since you're starting a dropshipping business, I recommend working through our free 'Dropshipping 101' course to learn more setting up a dropshipping store and selecting products. Our Dropshipping Blog also has several really helpful articles about this business model that I suggest reading through before getting started. 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes