Payment Gateway in Macau with 3D secure support

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I'm new in Shopify. And we are going to setup an online store in Macau. Payment gateway is considering to use CyberSource / AsiaPay. Anyone has experience on them ? 

And CyberSource is asking do Shopify Support 3D secure features..... i has check on Shopify help & it mentions only 3 gateways are support it.... 

Just wanna know any chance the build in CyberSource interface will have 3D secure feature support or not. Please kindly share if you have any experience or solution on it. Thanks.

Regards,

Calvin 

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 522

Hi @CalvinCheong,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

As you mentioned in your post, currently SecureCode is only available for Shopify Payments and a select few external payment gateways which you can find in this Shopify help guide here

I can confirm Shopify is working with many third-party providers to be able to enable this feature right now though. Your best bet currently is to reach out to the provider to check that they will be compliant before the deadline of September 14th, 2019. This is something Shopify would not have any control over since it is something the gateway would have to do themselves. You can reach out to Cyber Source directly to ask them about this from here

I hope this helps and clears this up for you a little. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes