Payment Gateway

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there, we are from Malaysia who has just ventured in this dropshipping business and was rejected by 2checkout to be set up as our payment gateway. As we could not set up shopify payments as our payment gateway since Malaysia is not included in the list of countries, could anyone please adivse what other payment gateways that we could use to set up for our store?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 100 361

Hey there!

Peter here from Shopify Support, hope you're doing well!

Getting rejected from a payment processor can be a frustrating situation, so I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this with 2Checkout. While you are correct in that Shopify Payments isn't currently available in your country, you do have a variety of other options to consider for your store! Here are a few of the popular options to consider:

These are only some of the many payment processors available for Malaysia. If you want to see the full list, feel free to check out our full list here. Hopefully one of these will work for you and your business so that you can start bringing in the orders!

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for the reply. Singapore is under the list for shopify payments right? Could i actually list my store address under my friend's residential address in singapore and add my singapore bank account under my store to use shopify payments?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 100 361

Hey Ming!

Correct! We do currently offer Shopify Payments in Singapore, however, the account must meet a few requirements first. To get this setup would require that your account is listed under a Singapore address, selling in SGD, and connected to an SGD chequing account. If you meet all these requirements then you should be able to add Shopify Payments to your account!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I’m experiencing the same frustration here. I also have set up a drop-shipping mall based in Korea. I was rejected by 2Checkout and sent applications to Asiabill and Splits but they haven’t got back to me for almost a week. My shop has long been ready but this payment setup is holding me back.
0 Likes