Payment Issues

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all, 

I have a question regarding a payment. When I set up my store I placed an order for my self via paypal. I placed this order on November 15. The order has since been fulfilled and shipped, yet the payment hasnt showed up as being paid out or even pending, it hasnt showed up in my paypal account or anything yet either. 

With that say, I have other orders from customers that went in to my paypal withing a couple days. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 34 49

Hi @Stickandmortar,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! So I've taken a look at your store, just to confirm, is your query in regards to order #1004? I can see that orders #1002, #1004 and #1005 were all paid using the Paypal checkout and payment was successfully accepted for each of these orders. I can see that the payment would have been sent to the same email address (for Paypal) that you also use to sign in to Shopify with.

Have you created a Paypal account under a different address by any chance? If not and if you have the same email address assigned for both Paypal and Shopify; it would be best to contact Paypal directly in regards to this as the orders have been processed correctly. You might have something to action or complete something in your Paypal account if this is your first Paypal Business account. If you check the timeline of the orders, you should be able to see a Paypal authorization key which can help Paypal locate the charges:

22-38-zzluu-1ybqw

Please let me know how this goes! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes