Payment Method for India

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello Folks,

I have recently setup Shopify store. I am facing so many issues in payment gateway integration. I tried to integrate Paypal Express checkout but it is not working. I don't know which payment should I use and start selling. 

Please suggest me other payment gateways.

P.S: I don't have any business information. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 1 9

Hey there Dipen,

This is Alex from the Shopify Guru team, happy to assist you today!

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble integrating PayPal Express to your store! If you can reach out to us here with details about the issue, we'd be happy to assist you. 

As for other gateways, you can check out this link for further details on which payment gateways are accepted in India.

Best regards,

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your response.

Can you suggest me payment gateway for my store which accepts international payment?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Dipen, 

Since you want to sell online outside India, it is vital that your Shopify payment gateway supports payments via international cards and other popular international modes such as Paypal.

3 points you should consider

1) International currencies supported-

Customers outside India will prefer to pay in their local currency to avoid the additional fee on currency conversion. Do check if your international payment gateway supports multiple foreign currencies. 

2) International cards- 

A payment gateway can support international cards only if the banks have appropriate tie-ups with international cards companies and issuing banks. 

3) Paypal Shopify Integration

Paypal is the most trusted and preferred choice of payments for consumers worldwide.

In addition to supporting all payment options like credit cards and direct debit from bank account, Paypal also offers buyer protection. Thus offering Paypal as a checkout option can greatly increase your conversion rate.

Cashfree

Cashfree is one of Shopify's Official payment gateway that supports international mode of payments like international cards and PayPal. Cashfree also supports 28+ foreign currencies to help your customer see the product pricing in their home currency. Also apart from helping you accept payments it can also be used as an alternative to corporate banking with Payouts.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing problem with the integration of payment gateway for your Shopify store, when you can do it in a jiffy, with Atom!

Atom’s SDK kit designed especially for Shopify is made available at the click of a button, link to which is here! Also, in case of further assistance with the integration process you can reach out the technical support team that is available 24*7, by filling in the form.  www.atomtech.in/sign-up

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

PayKun Payment Gateway is discussed among the top payment gateways of India. It ensures the security of the sensitive data and funds involved in the online transaction between the buyer and the seller by being PCI DSS Level 1 compliant. The customers will be provided numerous payment options to ensure the payment is done instantly. It can be integrated with the websites of all major platforms like Java, Opencart, DotNet, Wordpress, Android, iOS, Magento, Php, Prestashop, Node JS.

0 Likes