Solved

Payment Method (use both Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet & iPay88) (PH)

Rhimart
5 0 0

I'm creating my site from another provider to Shopify and I want to integrate this 3 payment provider since its installed on my old website (Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet, iPay88, and Dragonpay). But both Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet and iPay88 won't enable at the same time only Dragonpay is in the alternative payment provider. Is there any way to enable both Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet and iPay88 in my website? Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Rhimart,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It's only possible to have one credit card gateway on one Shopify store at any given time. You can have PayPal added also, but that is because PayPal is a third party gateway which conducts the payment outside of Shopify. So to answer your question specifically, there isn't a way to enable both Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet and iPay88 on your store at the same time, you would need to choose one or the other. 

Can I ask what country you're based in and I can share the gateways which are available to you for your country?

Shopify also have a help guide that goes into some detail about payments and anything you need to know about them which you can read here

Thanks, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Rhimart,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It's only possible to have one credit card gateway on one Shopify store at any given time. You can have PayPal added also, but that is because PayPal is a third party gateway which conducts the payment outside of Shopify. So to answer your question specifically, there isn't a way to enable both Pay via Credit/Debit Card & PayMaya Wallet and iPay88 on your store at the same time, you would need to choose one or the other. 

Can I ask what country you're based in and I can share the gateways which are available to you for your country?

Shopify also have a help guide that goes into some detail about payments and anything you need to know about them which you can read here

Thanks, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Rhimart
5 0 0

Thank you @Nick