Payment Methods in UAE

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, My store has only paypal available not shopify payments . Can you please assist. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1653 100 361

Hi, @IqraShamshad!

Shopify Payments is not yet available in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as it is only available in a handful of countries. While our teams are working hard on launching Shopify Payments to more countries, we can not provide a timeline on when it would become available. In the meantime, you do have access to several payment processors in UAE: 

• 2Checkout
  • BitPay
  • Checkout.com
  • Coinbase Commerce
  • Credit Card Payments Powered by PayTabs
  • iPayLinks
  • MyFatoorah
  • PayPal Express Checkout
  • PUT IT ON LAY-BUY
  • Splitit Monthly Payments
  • Tap

Depending on your business will determine which payment provider you'll be eligible for, though, 2Checkout is typically a very popular option. Creating an account with one or more of these services, then attaching them to your Shopify account in Settings/Payment Providers, will ensure you're setup to start accepting orders. 

There is one scenario that can provide you with Shopify Payments. If your business is based/operating in the United States, you hope to sell in USD, and you are living outside of the United States, then we may be able to provide Shopify Payments for your store. If this sounds like your business, then let me know as I'd be happy to provide further details on the requirements we would need. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,
Yes my main target from the start would be US market to target. please let me know options.

Plus clarify as I am stuck between "through which channel my customer will pay" and "how I will get my payment" through which medium.

Regards,
Iqra
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i have a general store project and i have issue with express checkout i tried my fatoorah but i dont know how to used it paypal i have withdraw the money to my bank account and still have issue i need the paymentgateaway that would provide my customer pay me directly to my debit card 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1653 100 361

@IqraShamshad 

Yes my main target from the start would be US market to target. please let me know options.

> In this case, you can set your store currency to USD, though you would still need to create an account with one of the available payment processors for your region. 

Plus clarify as I am stuck between "through which channel my customer will pay" and "how I will get my payment" through which medium.

> Once you have created an account with one of the above payment processors, then added them in Settings/Payment Providers. Your customer will be able to pay for their order when processing payment through the online store checkout. The funds would be handled by the payment provider used, which means that they will determine how the funds are paid out to you. They may deposit the funds directly into your bank account, or hold the funds in your account and allow you to transfer them out manually. You would need to ask the payment provider how they handle your funds to answer this question fully. 

________

@yialnuaimi 

You will want to reach out to the payment providers you have available for your region to discuss whether they can deposit your funds directly to your bank account. Paypal does not deposit funds to a bank account immediately, as it would require that you manually transfer the funds from Paypal to your bank. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Have you found any payment option for your store? Indeed, I'm looking for the solution which is faced by you and I am living in KSA.

Appreciate if you kindly recommend me the service you come across.

Many thanks,

Kappa

0 Likes