Payment Providers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I'm having a problem with my payment providers. I have PayPal as one of the payment methods but I also want to add a Credit Card payment method. I'm from Lithuania and there is non of them good payment providers. I want to use Stripe. But is that even possible? I'm only going to sell products in America via Printful, so maybe it wouldn't be a problem to use a Stripe?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 68

Hi, Armin. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

Glad to hear you're working toward finding the best solution for payments on your shop. Each country that uses Shopify has their own specific list of payment providers that can integrate with our software.

The available options for Lithuania are listed here (this is also visible in your Shopify admin under Settings > Payment providers). Using PayPal means you can choose an additional payment option for your customers (like a credit card processor) to offer more options if you'd like!

Two popular options for third-party payments are in your country are 2Checkout and Authorize.net! Stripe is not listed as an option in Lithuania at the moment, but, hopefully you can find that one of these other companies works well for you. ?

Selling using Printful and targeting mostly, or all American customers, is definitely possible, but the payment options are connected to the country where you operate your business from. 

I hope that helps clear things up! If you did want to speak about any more specific parts of your account, or shop, feel free to reach out to support directly

All the best!

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Armin,

I am Kimberly and I might help you find a good payment service provider. You may email me at kimberly@paytweak.com for more information and I will be more than glad to discuss to you about it. Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!

0 Likes