Payment Test Mode option not showing in CMS

2 0 0

Hi,
I'm searching for the test payment option, in the "Payment providers" setting as per this video:
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/testing-shopify-payments

Like this screenshot here:
Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 2.15.19 PM.png

But it is not showing on mine.

May I know why?

Thanks,
Khai

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 57 75

Hi, @cozmic-grp

Helen here from Shopify Support. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble finding the option to enable test mode on your payment gateway. Let's figure this out!

The Account Owner is the only one that can make changes to sensitive details, such as payment provider settings. So please be sure that you are logged in using your Account Owner credentials. 

Are you using Shopify Payments as your payment gateway? The test mode option is easy to miss since it is found all the way at the bottom of the payment gateway page. Please go to ‘Settings > Payment Providers > Manage’ and scroll to the very last section on that page to find the option to enable test mode.

If you still are not able to see it, please be sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser, and then clear your browser cache. Please reload your browser and login to your store and look for it again.

Finally, if  none of these troubleshooting steps help, please reply back here to let me know, and we will investigate further.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Helen!

I've figured it out.

I realized I didn't click on 'Manage', hence I missed it.

Thank you once again :)

0 Likes