Payment and shipping solutions for Europe - Portugal

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everybody,

It´s my first online store, I´m still deciding which is the best solution for my business.

I´m in Portugal, and want to sell clothing to USA.

There is any good solutions to reduce cost for payment gateways and shipping rates for my case? Since Shopify Payment and Shopify Shipping are restricted to USA.

I talked with most of the carriers here (fedex, TNT, MRW, Chronopost...), and the best price I could get from Portugal to USA is 20€ for a package of 0,5kg. 

It´s too high for my customers.

And regarding the payment methods. Since I can´t have Shopify payment (busiess in Europe), I´m going to be charged transaction fees os 1% for the Shopify Plan or 2% for Basic, PLUS fees from the gateways apps (paypal, strike, etc etc). In my case, it´s going to be 8% transaction fee for each singular product sale.

Please, any help or suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

I can't give you any info on the payment, however, on the shipping part some suggestions might help. A better way to approach this would be to use your own account and start shipping steadily. Once you start shipping, it may take some time to get volumes. However, if you start getting volumes, then you can definitely approach the carriers and ask for a renegotiation. This will drastically reduce the shipping rats for you. You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app for getting negotiated rates.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @wilma_goncalves  My name is Lynn from Oceanpayment which you can find our company name in the list of Shopify payment providers. Here is our website link http://oceanpayment.com/

Headquarters in Hong Kong, Oceanpayment comprises a group of experts who have years of working experience and in-depth understanding in payment industry. Operating globally, we have set up Technology & Operation Centers or Business Entity in Shenzhen, Australia, America, Europe and Singapore. Serving thousands of merchants who are covering billions of U.S. dollars of transactions monthly in 200 countries, we help businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises, accept and process payments to maximize business opportunities and revenue growth. By offering over 500 payment methods in one platform, Oceanpayment enables merchants to accept a variety of payment types, across multiple channels, anywhere in the world.

Apart from all of this, we offer you exceptional services with 1 to 1 Tech support and customer services. 24/7 online to help you with any payment issues along the way. Feel free to shoot me an email: lynn@oceanpayment.com.cn

Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Thank you !

Shopify official payment provider
0 Likes