Solved

Why isn't my payment processing on my basic monthly plan?

gopesh301
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello there. My 14 day trial expired and I had to select a plan. I chose the basic shopify plan and chose the billing cycle option to be monthly. I tried using both the credit card and PayPal as methods of payment but it didn't work. When I clicked the start plan button I keep on getting a message saying "payment couldn't be processed". 

I have done everthing that previous answers mentioned but still I'm getting the same error. PLease help me with it?

Accepted Solution (1)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @gopesh301 

I would first and foremost check with your bank to determine why your cards are not able to be processed. 

If they can see no problem, then we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @gopesh301 

I would first and foremost check with your bank to determine why your cards are not able to be processed. 

If they can see no problem, then we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

gopesh301
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @Elle 

I've checked with my bank and they said there is no problem with the card. The card is working with other sites who accept USD payments like placeit.

Please can you look into it to see what's the problem.

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Thanks for the update!

We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

From there, our team can look into the problem. 

Thanks!