Payment country / Pagos por país

Highlighted
2 0 0

Tengo una tienda online con sede en 4 países, me gustaría que para cada país fuera una forma de pago diferente ya que he creado formas de pago personalizadas pero me aparecen la misma para todos los países.

----

I have an online store with sucursal in 4 countries, I want different form of payment per country,  since I have created personalized payment methods but appear the same for all countries.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 502

Hi @DonMartin,

Nick here from Shopify. Really good question. 

From your message, it seems like you are looking to have four different payment gateways for each of the branches of your store. It is only possible to have one payment gateway per Shopify store. If you wanted to have 4 different payment gateways your best bet would be to set up a Shopify store for each country. 

Would you be able to reply and confirm if this is what you're looking to do exactly? I want to make sure I completely understand what you're looking to do so we have all bases covered. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Nick, i yes i want diferente payment for country, maybe with Shopify Plus i can do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 502

Thanks for replying and confirming @DonMartin.

The same concept would apply for all Shopify stores regardless of what plan they are on for payment gateways. 

I'm wondering if the multi-currency function would be any use to you though? Multi-Currency essentially enables your customers to pay for their orders and receive refunds in their local currency and it is a feature exclusive for Shopify Plus. 

It might not be the exact solution you are looking for, but hopefully, it's a step in the right direction and helpful. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes