Payment error

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm here to ask a question. I'm trying to buy this item: https://supply-electronics.myshopify.com/products/leica-10x25-compact-binocular-ostrich-leather-edit... but when I want to make a payment, there's an issue occurs. I've tried 4 different cards and types (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard) belongs to different banks however I couldn't pay it. Do you all guys any idea what's wrong with that? How can I reach the seller? I chatted with a customer representative and he said: "I actually tried to find any public contact details they have and there seems to be none at this time so I suggested our forums page." I'm stuck. If anyone can help me I'd be appreciated for that. Thank you.  sss.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

Hi, @prefabriq16,

Hank here from Shopify.

Have you reached out to the store directly about this issue?

As Shopify is the platform some stores use, we do not ship or manage the stores inventory, shipping, or orders so I would not have specific information about this store.

That being said, I do see a contact section on that website if you want to try to reach out to the store directly about the issue you are facing.

I'm afraid outside of that, I do not have any other contact information for this store, so hopefully, they get back to you with regard to the error that you are facing.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes, I've tried to reach out via that link to store but I got an auto-reply email. I attached the email's ssWhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 11.24.33.jpeg

I don't know how can I reach out to the seller.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi @Hank sorry I'm new and don't know a lot about this and I was finishing setting up my store and when I was going through and at checkout it said that "This store can't accept real orders or payments" I have connected my bank details to it and it's not on test mode. www.intscaped.com thx.Capture.PNG  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

That screenshot looks like an email was sent to the Shopify help centre rather than the individual store.

All I can see on their website is this contact section, where that information goes however, I cannot see.

If that is how you tried to contact them previously, then I too would be unsure of how you can reach the store directly. The only thing I can recommend is if they have a social media profile.

I wish I had more for you, but due to data protection, I cannot confirm if the store is on Shopify, and Shopify does not individually manage the stores using the platform, so I would not have the information to share.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

Hi, @David227!

Thank you for the screenshot, and for the URL, I too am seeing that error.

As you mentioned, you are not using test mode, but can I confirm if you are a Shopify partner or not?

The only other instance this appears is when the store is a development store (a store a Partner creates), as these stores are intended to be a testing environment for our partners to create stores before being transferred to merchants for launch.

I will share this guide about testing orders if you are a Partner, but once a paid plan is selected, the checkout area will be live for you.

However, if you are not a partner or your store was not created by a developer, can you let me know?

0 Likes