Payment error

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm here to ask a question. I'm trying to buy this item: https://supply-electronics.myshopify.com/products/leica-10x25-compact-binocular-ostrich-leather-edit... but when I want to make a payment, there's an issue occurs. I've tried 4 different cards and types (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard) belongs to different banks however I couldn't pay it. Do you all guys any idea what's wrong with that? How can I reach the seller? I chatted with a customer representative and he said: "I actually tried to find any public contact details they have and there seems to be none at this time so I suggested our forums page." I'm stuck. If anyone can help me I'd be appreciated for that. Thank you.  sss.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
420 55 77

Hi, @prefabriq16,

Hank here from Shopify.

Have you reached out to the store directly about this issue?

As Shopify is the platform some stores use, we do not ship or manage the stores inventory, shipping, or orders so I would not have specific information about this store.

That being said, I do see a contact section on that website if you want to try to reach out to the store directly about the issue you are facing.

I'm afraid outside of that, I do not have any other contact information for this store, so hopefully, they get back to you with regard to the error that you are facing.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes, I've tried to reach out via that link to store but I got an auto-reply email. I attached the email's ssWhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 11.24.33.jpeg

I don't know how can I reach out to the seller.

0 Likes