Payment gateway This payment method isn’t available on the store right now

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have disabled Shopify payment and only keep the Direct debit & Cash on pick up payment methods. But when I tested an order at check out, it still stop me with the alert "Payment gateway This payment method isn’t available on the store right now". I am on trial. Pls help me how to fix this ? Thanks

andoll81_0-1600121063528.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
533 58 87

Hey, @andoll81. Welcome to the Community, and thanks for your question! 

When your store is on trial, the checkout is disabled which is why you are getting that error message. To fix this, please choose a plan by clicking on the ‘Select a plan’ button that should be displayed on your admin home screen. It looks like this:

20-09-kwm9k-mofqs

Choosing a plan will enable your checkout so that you can process orders and receive payments through your payment method of choice. Please note, even if you do choose a plan now before your trial ends, you will still receive your full 14 days of trial time. An invoice for your first subscription charge won’t be generated until your trial is officially over. 

How is your store set up coming along? We have a set up checklist here that’s helpful to reference before your launch date to be sure all the most important details are taken care of. If you have any questions about it, or need some guidance on anything, just let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes