Payment gateway and Business License

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I recently built my first drop shipping store and I have a question regarding the Payment Gateway to use.

I am located in South Africa, my bank account is registered in Isle of Man, and I sell internationally. I've had trouble, after trying to register Credit card payments with Pay Tabs. At checkout it doesn't give the customer the option to actually put in their details to make the sale.  Which payment gateway will you recommend?

Also how do I go about to get a Business License for a online drop shipping store?

My store is http://circulationcreation.com (please have a look at it) I am selling training equipment.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards,

Ilanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, Can you receive payments from cards via Paypal? Just want to know, as I don't have license yet and want to start my store running with only Paypal express checkout option for Payments. I'm afraid I'll be losing a lot of customers because of without having the cards as payment option. I checked you website and I want to know how is your online store doing with only the Paypal express checkout as payment option?

0 Likes