Payment gateway for Adult Products?

Romemp2018
Tourist
4 0 3

Yes paypal allows adult physical products to be sold, but not any digital content.

0 Likes
moliere
1 0 0

Has anyone found a good gateway? I'm looking at Paysera or possibly Authorize.net.  I've checked out most of the ones listed here but it's very hard to get accepted even as an actual business entity with a history of accepting payments. Most processors charge extremely high fees for adult products and even reserve some of your earnings for 90-180 days. And they could just close your account and take that money if they wanted to. 

My store sells realistic sex dolls and many of my potential customers leave or abandon checkout because of a lack of a good payment processor. 

Does anyone use these for adult products without problems? Paysera or Authorize.net?

0 Likes
toyman28
2 0 0

contact Richard @paymentcloud --rmccausland@paymentcloudinc.com

0 Likes
toyman28
2 0 0

Try payment cloud, Richard- rmccausland@paymentcloudinc.com

0 Likes
Ninfagram
1 0 0

Good morning to All,

nice and interesting thread,

I'm from Italy and I'm struggling with the same issue. I don't even have the chance to use Authorize.net, since it only allows US/CAN accounts.

Is to change the website into a WooCommerce/Prestashop the only true solution?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1628 0 0

paysera wants passport , not identity card for verificatiom! yes , ONLY PASSPORT.! if you have not , just dont bother them, they rejected right way!

try revolut business account its free and then connect with zapier also free. it works for me!

0 Likes