Payment gateway for Adult Products?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anyone have updated recommendations for adult / high risk payment processors with Shopify integration in 2018? 

Really appreciate any feedback! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Check VADERPAY.com (Process medium / high risk merchants)
Visa Master Unionpay JCB Maestro.

They have 11 countries with local bank transfer and they have no chargeback.

Local Bank Transfer in each respective countries.
China , Australia , Vietnam , Malaysia , Indonesia , South Korea , Japan , Turkey , South Africa , Nigeria , Thailand

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Kevin, have you found a good solution for adult payment processor?/payment gateway? I am stuck here trying to find a processor accepts adult product, thank you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

HI Kyle, 

have you found a good solution for adult payment processor?/payment gateway? I am stuck here trying to find a processor accepts adult product, thank you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Anatoly,

have you found a good solution for adult payment processor?/payment gateway? I am stuck here trying to find a processor accepts adult product, thank you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi There!, I am a doctor and  I have a a Woman intimacy website that sells  products to improve Sexual Health and have the same problem, and let me tell you this, That kind of poor understanding about sexuality as a part of our normal life and human behavior is Why there are so many problems, disfunction, frustration and couple and family disruption.    In order to get rid of troubles,  they put every one on the same box,  so they have no troubles at the end of the day.   All Shopify people shod get a class about what is normal and what is not in human sexual behavior in order to clear up those policies.    I've been using PayPal and Stripe and the last one already suspended my account !   It's a pain in the ....... This double standard. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
You deserve a raise for this answer. I hope you get one and train everyone else to be as empathetic as you are. Thank you.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
We just verified adult products with PayPal and they do allow it. But that’s just it, only physical hard goods. So digital magazine is not covered in that policy as they have no way of knowing if it contains content deemed to be illegal
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Well YEs, PayPal has just proved me on PayPal Pro and that allows me to get:  PayFlow Getaway , Hop it will work...  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I agree completely. I'm going on three months of paying for this thing with no way to take payments
0 Likes