Payment gateway for East Europe

Highlighted
1 0 0

Anyone from East Europe doing dropshipping ? What payment gateway are you using besides paypal ?
Our application was declined by 2checkout and we're now waiting for PAYMILL to ask for documents, any idea how much it takes and if we have any chance to get approved ? 
I've also sent an email to checkout.com too.
Please let me know what should we do to get approved because I heard a lot of stories that it will be very difficult to get approved because we're living in this shitty area of Europe. Is an US offshore (like Stripe Atlas) in US a good idea ?
Let me know if you have any idea how we can handle this situation, we can pay for consultancy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 1

Hey There!

Samantha here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for reaching out!

Choosing a payment gateway is definitely a big decision. 

You can check out our Online Payment Gateways page and either find your country in the list or add /yourcountry (replacing 'yourcountry' with the name of the country you live in) to the end of the URL. 
This will show you all of the gateways available in your area and might help you with finding more options.

If you would like help finding the link just let us know what country you are in and we can send it to you!

Hope this helps - have a stellar day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

hello

I am trying to figure out how I am supposed to dropship internationally. I am based in an est European country, the supplier in China and my main target group in the entire Europe. How would this all work out? what are the steps?

If there's already a topic answering this please refer the article or topic.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am from Kosovo, can you send me the link please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
68 1 11

hi, 

Did you try "CCnow" , you can easily get an merchnat account with them? 

Ta

0 Likes