Payment gateway for Montenegro; nothing but trouble…

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Guys,

I have set up a Shopify website for my client, however I'm running into no end of trouble setting the payment gateway. I originally wanted to use 2Checkout, however after a month of misunderstandings they have refused the application even though they clearly state they offer the service to businesses in Montenegro.

Can anyone suggest another payment gateway that accepts businesses in Montengero offering holiday rental accomondation?

http://www.orangegroveretreat.com

All accomondation is owned by the business; they have papers to prove it so (in Serbian) - this is a problem 2Checkout were having as they couldn't understand why the papers weren't in English… genius. 

I have suggested to the client they use PayPal and accept there will be higher fees, or set the business up within the UK and use something like Stripe… they don't want to do either.

Pretty please, can someone make suggestions to me as I'm really racking my brains to figure this out.

Many thanks,
William

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Has anyone got a suggestion for me? Really struggling with this.

The client has been in contact with PayPal Express Checkout and they are reporting to me that neither can they help out, however the client won't give me a reason why…

Cheers,
W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
310 1 30

@William.. PayPal business accounts are not available for Montenegro so PayPal Express will not work.. I'd suggest to lookup for a Montenegro based payment gateway that has an API to process payments.. An app can then be made to handle the transactions..

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Im in Portugal and I dont have a paypal express checkout. I have a usual paypal business account. How do I add that?

Maria

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
    Hi, William. 

I have just read this post and as I am going through exactly the same issue, I was wondering if you ever managed to sort this out. 

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Davor
0 Likes