Payment gateway for adult products?

qaedtg111
Tourist
8 0 1

I am looking for a payment gateway that accepts adult products. Our company is in Canada.

Many companies have very high rates and they don’t know if they can integrate shopify.

Replies 6 (6)

Karlie
Shopify Staff
669 54 133

Hello, @qaedtg111!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Great question! You can check out all of the payment gateways available for you to use with the Shopify platform here in our handy payment gateway list.

When choosing a payment gateway for your online store, I would suggest reading through the terms of service for the payment gateway that you're interested in. You could also reach out to the payment gateway's support team to ask any questions you might have. I would specifically recommend checking out Authorize.net and 2Checkout for your online store. 

Once you're ready to connect your payment gateway to your Shopify Admin, you can do so by following these instructions:

• Head into your Shopify Admin
  • Settings> Payments
  • Under Third Party Provider > Click 'Choose third party provider'
  • Select the payment gateway you want to use from the list
  • Enter your account details and click 'Activate'
  • You can also follow our handy step by step guide, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Barry_Harrison
Tourist
4 0 5

Hi Karlie,

Your answer to this question is about 3 years old. Could you please provide an update? It would also be super helpful to have a current list of payment providers that integrate with Shopify US (the link you provided is for Canadian companies). Thank you very much!

DanishBlue139
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi,

Just wanted to see if you found a payment gateway as we are in the same situation.

Even though Shopify has a list of available ones it is difficult to try and find ones that are integrated with Shopify and accept dealing with high risk merchants and adult products.

Any information you may have found would be helpful.

Thank you 

Charles2222
Visitor
2 0 2

Where you able to find a solution ?thanks 

Charles2222
Visitor
2 0 2

Where you able to find a solution?

seksymasks
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi guys, did anyone found an answer for that? We were banned from Stripe, Paypal will only let us use the express checkout which requires the user to have a paypal account to complete the purchase and all the other gateways restricts adult products.