Payment gateway in Morocco

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,
I have only one paiment method which is paypal express. And I would like to have more options for my customers.
I've checked the paiment gateways available in my country Morocco. I've tried to open an account on 2Checkout. But they declined my request without any valif reason.
So I would like to know if there are other options available.
And also if with Put In On Lay-buy. My customers can pay with their CC (they won't be obliged to pay with PayPal)
Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JonasDealz,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear that 2Checkout wouldn't allow you to open an account. There are some other gateway options for you in Morocco though. Let's take a look at them below: 

You can see these in the document Shopify has for available payment gateways for Morocco here

You can also use PUT IT ON LAY-BUY like you mentioned which should allow customers to pay with their CC's but it might be best to double check with them directly to be sure at their email here - support@lay-buys.com or by phone here - +61 1300 88 61 51.

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I'll check with them as you suggested.

Thanks.

1 Like
Excursionist
56 1 9

Dear Jonas,

Another solution is to integrate with CMI Morocco merchant facility using Hosted Payment service. click here to learn more. 

0 Likes