Payment gateway provider in Czech Republic (please help)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hello, 

so I own a dropshipping store here on shopify and I need your help. When I started I claimed that my store location is in Canada so I could use Shopify payments which is not supported in CZ. I did some sales and when I wanted to withdraw them I did not have an account for that so the money got refunded back to customers. Later I changed my country to CZ and tried to register for supported gateway by shopify on these websites: 2checkout, adyen, skrill. I was declined on all of them as dropshipping is valued as high-risk business. At this state I do not know what to do and I am asking for your help. I can accept paypal and crypto now but I want to accept CC as I believe if I won't have gateway for CCs my conversion ratio will be very low. I do not want to try other 3rd providers as others from list provided to our country are bad and untrusted. The best solutions would be if I could use Shopify payments somehow. I was thinking about making an LLC in US/Canada and then making and US/Canada bank account for that LLC so I can use Shopify payments like that. Do I even need LLC for that? Problem is I am living in Czech Republic and do not know if that is an issue for shopify (because you have to select that you live in USA in order to get acces to enabling Shopify payments). It is really frustrating knowing that the store can make decent profit but I am really unable at this stage to proceed any further and I can not use the store at the moment.

Cheers 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

I would consider reaching out to GoPay if the currency is Czech and the Bank Account is Czech. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Have you found a solution for this?

I have the same problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

I'm 1/2 way in the process of moving forward with GoPay. This is the number 1 Czech Payment gateway currently not available on Mollie. I can't confirm I have finalised the process so I encourage you to give it a go.

If you would like to cooperate with GoPay it's necessary for you to send us a certified copy of the extract from the Trade and Companies Register, translated into Czech or English. You need to verify the extract with an apostille.

podnikej@gopay.cz

michal.frejka@gopay.cz

You will need to complete the Know Your Customer Form (KYC) and send it to us. Ask either above contact for the KYC (Know Yourself Form) so they can get the process rolling. 

I would love to hear how you go as I haven't finalised the process. However GoPay seem like the best by far :)

Keep me posted

Tim

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Cool. Thank you for information.

I want to start selling products on my website worldwide. Is GoPay good gateway for worldwide selling? Or is it only for the Czech republic?

Thanks for answer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1
Every country is different, Carte Bancaire is great for France, or Sofort for Germany etc. It really varies quiet a lot. PayPal would be the most globally known gateway, then stripe payments followed by the above specifics. Also it varies on what your selling higher ticket items might demand Payment Plan options like Afterpay, Zippay or Klarna’s Slice it. Lots to consider :) Always happy to help
Tim
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Do not even waste your time with gopay. I reached out to them if they accept dropshipping they told me yes. Then I provided them with all the info including company numbers etc modified web to go with their needs. Total 2 weeks wasted. At the end they told me they do not accept dropshipping :D. People are very scared here in Czech Republic :) 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Whats the problem with drop shipping? We have stock on hand in the UK that we ship everywhere....

I understand this feed was for dropping so that sure is disappointing. 

Thanks for sharing

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you find the solution? I wanna start dropshipping as well and I live in the Czech Republic (I'm OSVC).

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Zatím jsem na nic nepřišel. :/ Během týdne mám dostat Vat number, tak snad to půjde s tím.

0 Likes