Payment gateways with less restrictions (US)

Highlighted
1 0 0

So Im new to shopify and setting up a store.  I got an email from Risk saying they want invoices for big brand name items (Marvel, Funko, etc) we sell. While I can provide some invoices, we cant provide them for all items. Anyone have a good alternative gateway without all the nonsense? If I wanted to deal with all the nonsense, Id just sell on Amazon and not start my own store.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
592 28 66

Hi there @shellco!

Don here from Shopify. :)

You can check out the full range of payment gateways available for use in the USA with your Shopify store here.

While there are some gateways who would be willing to support a wider range of business types than others, like Authorize.net, and while we're also not able to comment on the processes of these external gateway companies; generally speaking you would need to be able to prove you have authorisation to sell any goods which are the copyright or intellectual property of another.

You are free to reach out to any of the available gateways listed above to ask them whether or not they would be willing and able to support sales where you do not have invoices, reseller agreements or other permissions to sell copyrighted items.

Best of luck with everything!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes