Can I link my bank account directly with my Shopify payment gateway in Turkey?

Mohammadnour
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello

I have an inquiry about whether I can link my website's payment gateway to my bank account directly
I struggled to find a payment method and they all required company documents. And I am an individual. I live in Turkey and there is no method of payment even Paypal is banded here. I hope for help

thank you ...

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hi, @Mohammadnour!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for your post. To transact payments through your website, you must connect with an integrated third-party payment gateway. This is necessary for the proper encryption and transfer of sensitive information, such as customer credit card details. Here's the full list of payment gateways available in Turkey:

https://www.shopify.ca/payment-gateways/turkey 

With that being said, it's standard industry practice to verify your personal information and ask for company details. Since you are conducting business through their gateway, they will ask for certain pieces of information as required by local laws and regulations. 

We totally understand that not all new businesses have registered documentation handy, and payment providers understand that too. Connect with some of your top choices for payment providers, and ask them what additional information you can provide to complete your account set-up. 

I trust they will provide you with the personalized support you require. If there's anything else I can help with on our end please let me know.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mohammadnour
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Mrs. Olivia
thanks for answering

I contacted most of the mentioned companies, including 2 Checkout.

The requests were complicated and I did not get a payment gateway yet.

I really want to start promoting my products, but this problem has stopped my work now. Can you help me ??

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Thank you for your reply, @Mohammadnour.

I can certainly appreciate that this is a time sensitive issue for you. While I cannot offer any workarounds to requirements from the gateways, they have been helpful in getting new merchants set up in my experience.

Shopify also includes an integration of a variety of manual payment methods, aside from credit card transactions. Common types of manual payments include cash on delivery (COD), money orders, and bank transfers.

I trust you will find this information helpful, but let me know if you have other questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog