Payment in regards to Subscription

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I currently hold a Shopify Account and I wasn't notified for rebilling of this month. On this day, I was planning to close my store as I have already sold the goods internally and externally. Not knowing I was going to be billed automatically 29 USD from my bank account as I had received a notification from my bank being so. My request is to have the 29 USD refunded back to my account as I cannot afford to lose my money as I have personal bills to pay in the next few days, please consider my request. If this intends to be successful, Shopify may have to authority to immediately shut down my store. 

Thank you for your kind consideration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
434 44 50

Hello, @bgthe1og.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out and explaining the situation.

I understand that you are looking to close your store and get a refund for the last invoice. If you have any feedback to share about your experience with Shopify, feel free to share it with me and I will be happy to pass it along. 

Shopify subscriptions are typically managed by the account owner, as indicated on our step by step guide for pausing or closing your store. While Shopify doesn’t typically offer refunds but since you won’t be using your subscription for the upcoming month, we can inquire about your invoice with our Billing Team. Before we can proceed with that, we require the shop to be closed first. Keep in mind that this needs to be done in a timely manner, you can follow the steps mentioned in the link above. Once that’s done, please let us know!

Should you choose to continue at a later time (or start another store at some point), here is our help doc on viewing your upcoming bill (http://bit.ly/2p0Qi76) and/or the billing cycle info (http://bit.ly/2MyeuGQ).

I hope this helps! Let me know how you would like to proceed. - Elias

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes