Payment issue

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

,,Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes''

There is also no abandoned orders in ,,Orders''. 

Minimal price is correct too. 

I live in Poland and im losing my head can someone help please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 76 130

Hey, @NicolasElectron!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with a payment going through. Is a customer reporting this to you or are you trying to do a test order and receiving this notice? Can you give me a bit more detail with some screenshots and I can take a closer look into this for you?

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 0
Hello , @Lulu I have the same issue and customer reported it to me. I checked In my abandoned carts and it says Processing error. Customer tried 3 times during 24 hours and says her card works fine on other sites. Can you help?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 76 130

Hi, @Bnb.

Welcome to the thread. I can certainly have a look into this for you as it is hard for me to tell here without looking at your payment gateway set up etc. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes