Payment issue

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’ve had my store since August 14 2020. 2 of my customers paid with PayPal and the transaction is still pending. I’ve called PayPal and they do not see the transactions. I’ve given them screen shots of the Auth Keys and they say there’s nothing they can do and it must be an integration issue with Shopify. Can someone please help to get this solved because after sept 13 the money will be returned back to the customer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hi, @zlashae.

My name is Tira and I work for Shopify.

Thank you for your question. I appreciate that you reached out to PayPal support for help with this. I am happy to help. 

You mentioned that you provided screenshots to PayPal of your auth keys. Were these taken from the Shopify admin? Are you able to post screenshots of your Order Timeline here so that I can take a look?

You can follow these steps to access your Order Timeline:

- Login to your Shopify Admin

- Click on Orders

- Click on the order you wish to view

- Scroll down the page to the Timeline section:

20-09-8lyvf-3t3jj

We also have a help doc here with the steps: Managing your orders - View an Order's timeline.

When a customer pays for their order on your store, you're able to view the payment history from the Order's timeline to see the status of the payment. After accessing your order's timeline, you can click on the payment event, and then click on Information from the gateway. Please let me know what this says, you can reply to this thread with a screenshot (make sure to blur out any sensitive information).

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes