Payment issues

Solved
2 0 0
Hi. I have a new store.
www.Youtaas.com

I just have some questions about payments.

1- i have a legal business company that belongs to Painting works. Can i use it for my shopify store too or its illegal? I live in Melbourne, Australia.

2- if i can't use my company ABN, can i use a individual bank account for my store?

3- you said that i have to use business PayPal, so can i add a personal bank account for store credit card and use my business credit card for creating business paypal account?
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 24 59

Hi there @Youtaasboutique!

Don here from Shopify. :)

While we can't comment on any legal queries at all here, I should be able to provide info for your other questions okay. 

You should be able to use your personal bank account for your payment gateway, though this would depend on the individual gateway you are using.

If your Shopify store is based in Australia, you can use any of the following payment gateways.

Should you choose to use Shopify Payments for your store, I can tell you we would need you to have a full checking account located in Australia with your Australian financial institution.

For queries about using PayPal, contacting PayPal support would be best, though from my experience there should be no issue with using one card for your payments to Shopify and another, separate card for use with your PayPal account. 

I trust this shed a little bit of light on the situation, but feel free to ask whatever else you want to know here. :)

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes